- CBD oil gives relief in chronic pain
- It helps in reducing anxiety and depression
- It may help to reduce pain of cancer treatment and cancer related symptoms
- It removes acne
- It improves heart condition by reducing high blood pressure
- Other benefits include antipsychotic effects, treating substance abuse, and might help reducing diabetes.
The life is not simple. We have to deal with so many unfamiliar situations in day to day life. Some of us can manage it easily without any trouble and some of us manage to do it with difficulties and also with risking our health. Stress, anxiety, depression, and other physical conditions are often the result of long-running incidents in our life. However, there are different ways that one can find comfort from such mental and physical conditions and CBD oil is one of them.
It is one of the most popular natural remedies for treating many health conditions. There are 104 chemical compounds found in marijuana plant and CBD is one of those compounds. One should not consider CBD as the substance to get high. In spite of being one of the compounds of marijuana, it is not psychoactive. This makes CBD popular among those who need to reduce pain without getting any mind alerting effects. There have been a number of scientific studies published observing the pain and anxiety reducing elements of CBD.
Here are some of the benefits of using CBD oil:
- Marijuana has been in practice in many cultures for treating pain for centuries. According to studies, the CBD component of marijuana is responsible for its pain-relieving effects. Our body has a specialized system called the endocannabinoid system (ECS). It regulates sleep, pain, appetite and also the response of the immune system. The studies have observed that CBD reduces pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity. It reduces inflammation.
- A number of studies have also noted that the symptoms of arthritis can also be reduced with CBD. Some of the pain-relieving sprays in a few countries also contain CBD. So we can consider CBD oil as one of the effective science proven ways to kill the pain.
RELIEF IN ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION:
- Anxiety and depression are a mental disorder that affects life negatively. World Health Organization reports that depression is the largest contributor to disability across the world. Anxiety disorder is in the sixth position on the same list.
- Today, using pharmaceutical drugs is common to treat both the conditions. These chemically based drugs come with their side effects, which includes insomnia, sexual dysfunction, agitation, and headache. Some of the medicines have also proved addictive in many users.
- CBD oil is a natural approach to treating the conditions. In several studies carried out on animals, also noted its effects as an antidepressant. The oil is also popular to treat anxiety and insomnia in children. As far as depression and anxiety issues are concerned, we can rely on CBD oil to get the positive outcome.
IT ALSO REDUCES CANCER RELATED SYMPTOMS:
- CBD oil is also possibly helpful in reducing cancer and along with that it also helps in reducing symptoms related to cancer treatment, such as nausea, pain, and vomiting.
- A study which involved 177 people with cancer-related pain observed the effect of CBD and THC. The participants have not found comfort from the pain through medicines. It noted that the participants who have treated with both CBD and THC found a significant reduction in pain compared to those who were treated only with THC. The symptoms like vomiting and nausea were also reduced to a significant level.
- Another study on mice concluded that it can also stop the breast cancer cells from spreading. However, there are some studies still require to carry out to reach any conclusion.
- A common skin condition like acne can also be cured using CBD. The condition can be caused by a number of factors, which includes bacteria, overproduction of sebum, genetics and underlying inflammation.
- CBD oil has anti-inflammatory properties and so it can also be used to treat the skin condition. A recent study also observes how it helps in reducing sebum production. However, there is still a requirement for more studies to find the effectiveness of CBD to cure acne.
IT CAN ALSO IMPROVE CARDIAC HEALTH:
- A recent study shows the connection between CBD and its benefits to the heart and circulatory system. Along with that, it is also noted that it can also help to lower blood pressure.
- High blood pressure increases the risk of stroke, heart attack, and metabolic syndrome. Researchers have found CBD as a natural source for treating high blood pressure.
- A study involving 10 healthy participants showed that 600 mg of CBD is more effective in reducing blood pressure compared to placebo. Scientists have noted that such effects are due to stress- and anxiety-reducing properties of CBD.
- Along with that, several studies on animals noted that CBD may cut down inflammation and cell death related to heart disease as it has powerful antioxidant properties. We can conclude that CBD can help in reducing the risk of heart attack and improves its functionality by cutting down blood pressure.
OTHER BENEFITS OF USING CBD OIL:
- The above-mentioned benefits are the main benefits of CBD. However, several other studies have also noted the positive effects of CBD on human health.
- CBD has antipsychotic effects. Those who are suffering from schizophrenia and other mental conditions can find comfort in using CBD.
- It is also helpful in substance abuse treatment. A study carried out on rats, noted that it reduces morphine and heroin dependency.
- It helps in reducing the speed of spreading cancers including breast, prostate, brain and lung cancer.
- Another study on mice showed that it can also reduce diabetes by nearly 56 percent.
SIDE EFFECTS OF CBD:
During the studies, their researchers have also noted some of the side effects which includes:
- Dry mouth,
- and changes in appetite.
Some of the negative effects of CBD have been noted when it interacts with a number of medications. So it becomes important for anyone to consult the family doctor, before starting the consumption of CBD.
CBD is safe, but one needs to ensure that they take it in a way that it doesn’t cause any adverse reactions. It is also better to avoid it taking with other medicines. You should consult your doctor about it and if you get a green signal then you can purchase it from the market.
There is a bright side of CBD, which involves treating several health issues such as anxiety, heart disease, acne, and depression. Those who are going through cancer treatment and looking for natural pain reducing remedy can also try it. The studies are still going on for the effective therapeutic uses of CBD.
Now, if you want to buy CBD oil then it is important that you choose a reliable source. It is easily available in many states of the country and you should check out all the details about the product before you go ahead and place the order.
It is important to use it in moderation. This will help you to observe the benefits you get from it and it keeps the side effects risk to the minimum. However, there is still more that we need to learn about CBD. It might prove as the best natural source of treating several health conditions.