If you are a first time user or already using it, understanding how CBD oil works and how to use it can be a bit confusing. But do you know what is the best CBD dosage?
However, there are many articles online about the benefits of CBD but you can find only a few about properly dosing CBD. Even the FDA has not created any Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) for CBD which means there is no specific serving size for that.
Due to this, people are estimating their dosages based on the recommendations from the brands and companies they buy CBD from. Although one dropper of CBD per day is the most common dosage recommendations. While there is no way to tell if its the right dosage for the given individuals as it doesn’t take into account the important factors such as:
- The concentration of CBD
- The weight of the individual
- The individual’s body chemistry
- The severity of the condition being treated
How to Choose Your CBD Intake?
Estimating Your Quantity Based On Your Body Weight
- As it happens with most substances, individuals with more body mass will need more CBD in order to experience its effects. However, the best CBD oil dosage is said to be 1-6MG of CBD for every 10 pounds of body weight based on the individual’s level of pain.
- This simply means that if your body weight is around 200 lb then you need to take 20MG-33MG in the starting and 15MG-25MG would be the best intake who weighs 150 lb.
Start Small and Increase Gradually
- If one of your friends weighs more than 150 pounds and takes 50MG of CBD twice per day which claims to provide all types of benefits. However, this might not work on you as you are all made differently and have your own unique history with the use of substances, medications, supplements, and other things that you put in the body.
- It is because of this, all people have a different body chemistry and this will affect how your body reacts to CBD. This is the only reason, it is important to first determine your initial dosage based on your body weight and then increase gradually while continuing to monitor your body’s reactions till you find the perfect dosage that works best with you.
Consult your Physician
- If you are still in doubt, you can consult your physician especially if you have an existing medical condition. Though many doctors may not have an idea about CBD, they will surely have an idea on how your body reacts with CBD. Afterward, they can provide you a professional CBD dosage for your situation.
- With that being said, you are now a CBD dosage expert but still, a question arises, How do you accurately measure your CBD dosage?
- In order to get the answer to that question, you first need to know how much CBD is there in a single puff of your vaporizer or how much CBD is in a dropper from your CBD tincture? Without understanding how to properly measure your dosage and knowing how much CBD should your intake would be pretty much pointless.
How to Measure Your CBD Tincture Intake?
- Using CBD tincture is one of the easiest ways to consume CBD oil. All you need to do is fill the dropper and administer the oil under the tongue, hold it there for about 30-90 seconds and then swallow it.
- Moreover, if you are willing to buy CBD oil then you need to order it from allabouthemp.co.uk at much affordable prices.
How to Measure Your CBD Vape Quantity?
While using CBD in a vape, you will need CBD e-liquid or CBD cartridge system. Both these methods are easy to use and fun to experience as well. While using an E-liquid to vape, you would start estimating how much CBD is in a dropper. Once you know this, you will get to know how much CBD you are putting into a single tank.
The Truly Accurate Way to Dose CBD
The methods mentioned above are only been semi-accurate, so what would be the best way to take CBD? The answer is CBD capsules! Because these capsules are filled with an exact amount of CBD and would provide you with a truly accurate way to dose CBD.