- Is it safe to take CBD products or not?
- Side effects of CBD, which include dry mouth, movement disorder, and liver drug metabolism.
- Where to find genuine CBD products?
- Few known benefits of CBD.
CBD is gaining popularity across the country for its unique health benefits. Most of the people try CBD oil or other products is because of its ability to reduce anxiety. It also helps in reducing stress and one can also take CBD oil for pain. However, it is important to know whether CBD products have any side effects or not.
It is one of the components found in the cannabis plant. In recent years, it becomes popular in the past few years as there was a number of scientific studies indicated the benefits of CBD on human health. However, many types of research are still ongoing to reach the conclusion.
Experts of the medical field have noted that CBD is more potent neuroprotective antioxidant than vitamin E and C. It considered as an excellent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. A study has also found it helpful in treating cancer cells in vitro. Different dosages have been used for treating different health issues. It is noted that a higher dosage of CBD helps in reducing the symptoms of dementia and schizophrenia. A number of researches have also found it helpful for the patients of diabetes and providing comfort in nausea.
HOW SAFE CBD IS?
- Users have noted the benefits of cannabis with nearly no side effects. The death rate associated with consuming cannabis is zero. It is considered a natural medicine. Recent studies have found it less dangerous than consuming alcohol and nicotine, as far as toxicity is concerned. The common risk that comes along with it is mental health issues. THC in this plant is known for causing a mental disturbance in some users.
- However, as far as CBD is concerned, it is extracted from the plant and isolated. The CBD contains low THC strains. So when you take CBD, it does not make your high.
- CBD also have some side effects. If you are using it or have plans to use it then you should know about it. These side effects are not serious, but you should know what you are putting at risk here.
SIDE EFFECTS OF CBD:
- The journal Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research had published a review of side effects of CBD in 2017. It takes the results of a number of studies into consideration. Most of the studies were carried out in regard to psychotic disorders. The most common side effects of CBD found were diarrhea, changes in body weight and appetite and tiredness.
- All of these side effects noted can be considered minor. The review noted that when compared to the side effects of other drugs, CBD has fewer side effects.
- A different review published in the journal Current Drug Safety indicates that CBD has no side effects on the body of the users. This includes blood pressure levels, body temperature, gastrointestinal transit, food consumption, heart rate, and psychomotor functions.
- Most of the side effects were noted in vitro (Petri dishes) and studies that were carried out on animals. The noted side effects were changing cell viability, inhibiting liver drug metabolism and risk of impotency.
- There is still a requirement for more research which includes humans. This can be helpful to see how it affects the humans. Most studies that involved human subjects involved inhalation or taking CBD orally, while animal studies involve injecting or oral administration. So these studies have failed to give a final verdict on CBD and its side effects on human health.
It Affects Liver Drug Metabolism:
- It is important to consult a physician before taking CBD products. One side effects of CBD is noted when it is taken with other medical drugs. It affects the drug metabolism of the liver. Experts recommend avoiding making such combination.
- Even such interaction of CBD product and other medical drugs cannot come with major side effects. CBD is also good for liver health by increasing levels of enzyme CYP1A1, which is helpful for demolishing cancer-causing substances such as benzopyrene.
It Leaves You With Movement Disorders:
- A study published in 2009 in the International Journal of Neuroscience indicates that CBD can cause movement disorders. The study involved users taking an oral dose of 100 to 600 grams of CBD over a period of six weeks. The participants were also given standard medicines along with the CBD.
- Researchers noted that nearly all the participants have improved movement disorders. However, they also noted a number of side effects, which include low blood pressure, light head, dry mouth and sedation.
- Those who smoke cannabis know that it makes their mouth dry. When you smoke a few joints, you can feel the dryness in your mouth. However, this problem can be solved with just a glass of water or juice. The reason for this condition is that cannabis reduces saliva secretion. The same effects can be seen with CBD users. It is important for a user to consume it in the right dosage and keep water or fruit juice handy.CBD is natural and non-toxic. Even the overdose such as 1500mg per day of CBD has noted within the tolerance limit of the human body.
WHERE TO PURCHASE CBD?
No matter the reasons for your motivation to take CBD, it is important that you make your purchase from a reputed store. Today, there are a number of online stores that can cater to your requirement. You just need to ensure that you find the right one that offers genuine products. The best way to determine whether you will get the authentic product or not is to go through reviews. If you find most of the users’ reviews positive then you can go ahead with it. You can also discuss it in a social media group to find the right CBD product.
OTHER BENEFITS OF USING CBD PRODUCTS:
If you want to buy the best CBD oil for your anxiety then consult your doctor before you take it. It is not recommended that you blend it with other chemically based drugs. It might not give you the required benefits. It does not make you high and if the anxiety is the main reason for not living life to its full potential then you should go ahead and try CBD to tone your anxiety.
Some of the users have also find CBD effective to enhance their sex drive. CBD improves the blood flow in the body and prevents fatigue. It gives you the required confidence. This can allow users to express their desires to their partners with more clarity and they can also perform better.
Another benefit of CBD oil is that it reduces chronic pain. There are a number of studies published in the past noted that CBD can work perfectly as a painkiller. Most users of CBD products find it comforting for their arthritis pain and also back pain and other joint pain.
Medicines that contain harmful chemical start showing side effects over a period of time, but CBD is a natural source and comes with very few side effects.